A slow computer! And one in three people have YELLED at their computer. The rest of the top five annoying things are: People who leave clothes on the floor . . . a sink full of dirty dishes . . . a leaky faucet . . . and leaving the toilet seat in the wrong position.
Here’s the rest of the survey!
1. A slow computer. One in three people have YELLED at their computer . . . and 6% of people say that they feel better after HITTING their computer.
2. People who leave their clothes on the floor.
3. A sink full of dirty dishes.
4. Leaky faucets.
5. Leaving the toilet seat in the wrong position.
6. Your significant other.
7. Annoying neighbors.
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Check out 8 things happy couples do (I wake each morning and look at my wife and say “I’m sorry” because I know it’s just a matter of time until I need to say it, that could be number 9) Enjoy- Barry
1. Share responsibilities: Four out of five happy couples share decision-making . . . two out of three share financial decisions . . . and two in three split chores evenly.
2. Have lots of sex: Three out of five couples said they have sex at least twice a week . . . one in three have it at least four times a week . . . and 16% of couples do it EVERY DAY.
3. Be affectionate when you're NOT having sex: 69% of happy couples kiss each other and show affection several times a day.
4. Be honest: 70% are always honest with each other . . . and don't even tell little white lies.
5. Stay in shape: Three in four couples say it's important to be in shape . . . and 18% say their partner's physical appearance is the thing they're most attracted to.
6. Don't talk about politics: 37% of happy couples say they NEVER talk about politics . . . and another 47% rarely talk about it.
7. Be the same religion: 71% of happy couples have the same religious beliefs.
8. Communicate: 72% have in-depth conversations about work . . . life . . . and family on a regular basis.
The ground breaking debut CD,"The World From The Side Of The Moon" from last seasons American Idol winner Phillip Phillips is a breath of fresh air.I have to admit,I was hooked from my first listening. It is obvious that on his first outing for Interscope Records that his major musical influences include Dave Mathews and even a hint of Mumford and Sons.The first single,"Home" is already a smash hit,with over 4 million copies sold here in the U.S. "Home" is the best selling single of any American Idol contestant before Phillips,including Kelly Clarkson. The latest single,"Gone,Gone,Gone" is already lighting up the airwaves here at The Point.
Phillips,21,a native of Georgia, will kick-off a summer tour with John Mayer in July.That show will roll into Farm Bureau Live,here in Virginia Beach on August 24th.
My favorite tracks from the new CD include: "Man On The Moon","So Easy","Drive Me",and "Get Up Get Down".
And don't forget to listen to Barry Mckay in the afternoons for your chance to win a copy of "The World From The Side Of The Moon' and tickets for the John Mayer/Phillip Phillips concert at Farm Bureau Live!
And as always,Crank it up and rock the rafters!
Received my copy of the new Bon Jovi CD last week.Thank you Barry Mckay.I have been trying to write a review for days now.But my opinion has changed with each listening.This is an incredible collaboration from these Jersey boys. From the rockin intro of the first track and first hit off the album,"Because We Can" to such gems as the title track,'What About Now',"That's What The Water Made Me",and "What's Left Of Me",it just gets better with each track.My favorite is "Amen",which showcases that Jons vocals are stronger than ever.Jon and Ritchie are destined to be remembered as one of the greatest song writing duos of all-time as further witnessed in this new effort.This is not your"Slippery When Wet" Bon Jovi. But you owe it to yourself to pick up a copy of "What About Now". Overall some of the best music to date from this band.Musically and lyrically Bon Jovi has painted a true masterpiece with this newest endeavor.And remember to keep listening to the Point,where I'm sure you will be hearing more from this album in the weeks to come!
Next time your wife wants you to do the dishes, tell her no . . . to SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.
--According to a new study, the divorce rate for couples who split housework and chores equally is almost 50% higher than the divorce rate for couples where the woman does most of the housework. The researchers say they were surprised at the result. Quote, "One would think that break-ups would occur more often in families with less equality at home, but our statistics show the opposite." They have two theories why this happens. One is that relationships might work better when both people, quote, "have very clear roles with lots of clarity. There could be less [arguments] than if both have the same roles and one has the feeling the other isn't pulling his or her weight." The other theory comes off sounding WAY more sexist. The researchers say couples that evenly divide the housework are usually more, quote, "modern" couples where the woman works and makes good money. That means she's less financially dependent on her husband like, ya know, women were 50 years ago . . . so she's not afraid to get a divorce.
> I'm def going to bring this up at dinner tonight? Do you agree?
If you're not familiar with Instagram, it's an app that lets you tweak your cell phone photos and give them vintage looks. It's insanely popular . . . so Instagram photos have FLOODED Facebook.
--And it turns out . . . your friends HATE THEM.
--In a new survey, Instagram and other faux-vintage photos have been voted THE most annoying types of photos people post on Facebook. 61% have hidden someone's posts because they're posting too many Instagram photos.
--Number two most annoying are BABY PHOTOS.
--Number three are photos that are supposed to look spontaneous but are obviously POSED
--Number four are holiday photos.
--And the number five most annoying photos on Facebook are photos of food.
I wonder if pics of me in 3rd grade have any value? Probably not!