FASHION FRIDAY: Forever 21
ITS FRIDAY! Which means fashion fashion fashion for me! Today I went to Forever 21 right before I went into work and I had a $30 budget (because I was using a giftcard) and I found the cutest things!
1. A white tank top, thats kind of like a sheer material with a lepoard pattern to it. it was only $5 and it fits really well! Its not like one of those baggy tanks that they sell sometimes where the back hangs SOOOO LOW and covers your shorts and hiney.
2. I also got a pink sweetheart neckline cropped shirt, its really cute. It was only $8 and I think it will look adorable with a high waisted skirt or even pants! or whenever I feel like showin my belly off.
3. I got the cutest elephant necklace for 1.80!! They always have the CHEAPEST and cutest accessories at forever 21.. I always look at all the jewlery $1 and below because the simplest things are the prettiest to me. I almost bought this one bracelet, It was a wishbone and it was only $1 !!! I might have to go back...
4. I got a set of silver bangals that actually have a teal stone on them, very pretty looking and that stone is my absolute favorite! Teal accessories have always been a go to for me because I think It fits my skin tone well :) The bracelets were $6.80
5. I got a pair of bikini bottoms for $4!!!!! And they are TEAL. again. my favorite color!
6. Lastly I bought a bandeau top, a black one, for $2 because those come in handy especially when its getting warmer and you can throw that sucker on under a tank top!!!
Overall a shopping success!