Chuck turns 39...and makes an "Anti Bucket List"
Usually, in my line of work, people are afraid to admit how old they are...why I'll never understand. I mean, age is just a number...like Cholesterol Level, Betty White, and Blood-Alcohol Content. Why fight the truth?
This past 3/24, at 2:49pm...I turned 39. I made it...another full revolution around the sun. In a struggling economy, world where no one is your friend and weak men die like dogs...I MADE IT!!! And you better believe I made a list...
I decided to write an ANTI-Bucket list....yes...ANTI-BUCKET LIST. These are things I'm fine not doing as I already know what I would LIKE to do. I figured it would be best to make sure I stay on target with what I want by reminding myself what NOT to get wrapped up in...it's dangerous out there...and I am 'getting on' in years. ;)
ANTI- BUCKET LIST...Thing's I'm OKAY never doing...or doing again.
2. Hosting a Swimsuit Party at a local bar for a 500.00 cash prize.
3. Posting pictures of myself with mustaches drawn in on Photoshop.
4. Going Alaskan King Crab Hunting.
5. Riding a bicycle in a race with a GOPRO Camera attached to me.
6. Start a petition to end anything. (petitions never work)
7. Make Mozzarella cheese again (trust me, it's cheaper to buy it)
8. Have a long debate on the phone about why Shea on MTV's Buckwild isn't as smart as she looks.
9. Use the hashtag #bestniteeverrrrrr
I'll add more as it becomes relavent...but for now, that should keep the hounds at bey....
Tags : People : Betty White